Kuma's Corner

Well after years of waiting I finally made my way to the ultimate Chicago burger destination...Kuma's Corner. Known for their heavy metal burgers and even heavier metal music playing, Kuma's Corner is a Meat Mecca. When you open the doors the smell of beef surges up your nostrils and the hazy stove smoke quickly pours out the door for the split second its open. Filled with tattooed women and beer bellied blokes Kuma's Corner is raging with heavy metal music with a hard rock flair. The burgers are intense, enormous, and undeniably delicious. This was the burger of the month: Weekend Nachos which consisted of a house made cheddar cheese sauce, jalepenos, pico de gallo, tortilla strips, bacon ( I removed it before i indulged. TIP: don't ask for the burger sans the bacon, they will not allow), and some sort of sauteed onion. It was unreal. I could try and describe it but I think the picture does that well enough.

Comments

Popular Posts