Birchwood Kitchen

Ginger, Mint, Lemonade

Chicken Salad Sandwich

Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
I find it rare when you come across a locally owned restaurant in the city that is solely based on lunch. Especially one that serves up fresh and flavorful ingredients with specials that change day by day. When I discovered Birchwood Kitchen I had found my new niche. With fresh flower lined tables, a friendly wait staff, and both healthy and indulgent  eating options, Birchwood Kitchen is my go to spot for a weekly lunch or Sunday brunch. Offering in house baked pastries, refreshing salads, sandwiches and chef prepared sides that change daily, Birchwood Kitchen will leave you feeling full yet in a fresh and refined manner. One of my absolutely favorite things to get are their toasted bagel with goat cream cheese and honey, and their ginger mint lemonade is unlike any other beverage you will taste.

Comments

Popular Posts