The first week of August is over and soon enough I'll be singing, " Summertime done, come and gone, my oh my," and while my post-summer depression will soon set in, the one thing I have to look forward to, is fall fashion. Before I blink, it will be time to stash away the sundresses and skirts and start dry cleaning my winter wears for the autumn season. I put together a list of some of my favorite fall necessities for this season, with some serious investment pieces. Take a gander:

1. House of Harlow, Sindwinding collar necklace $75

2. Canada Goose, Victoria Parka $695

3. All Saints, Balfern Leather Biker Jacket $540

4. McQ - Alexander McQueen, Swallow Mini Bracelet $75

5. Books with Style, Fashion Memories Book Set $125

6. A.P.C, Low Boots $575

7. A.P.C, Plaid Wool Blend Shirt $235

Comments

Popular Posts