Goat Cheese, Fresh Thyme, and Honey Panini

The ingredients you will need

Just about to go on the Panini machine

Almost ready to be devoured

YUM!

I like everything extra crispy
I have a confession to make. I am a goat cheese addict. Fry it, put it on a sandwich, eat it by itself, anyway it comes I will consume goat cheese in mass amounts so when I saw this panini I instantly knew I would love it. The ingredients are so simple and it seriously took me 5 minutes to make. All you need is honey, fresh thyme, goat cheese, and artisanal bread. Slice the bread to your liking, drizzle honey on each side, place goat cheese and thyme on the bread put on the panini machine and Voila! Seriously so simple and so delicious. The honey goes great with the goat cheese and thyme and and the crusty panini bread will leave you munching on every last crumb!

Comments

Popular Posts