FroYo

Ok, I will be completely honest I was absolutely totally and positively against the whole frozen yogurt movement America seems to be making. With many passions in life, sweets being one of my biggest I felt it hard to give into this FroYo craze when original ice cream shops are so delicious and so hard to find these days (like seriously where can I find a freaking Ben&Jerry's these days?)  But go figure I gave in and tried the Frozen yogurt and actually liked it. Although I'm not sure if I like the toppings better or the actual frozen yogurt (ok toppings are better for sure) but it's actually a refreshing treat that you can customize yourself. I prefer to go with the cookies and cream froyo and top it off with things such as Cookie crisp, heath bar, carmel turtles and captain crunch cereal, although going the fruity route is never a bad decision.

Comments

Popular Posts