Chicago Bagel Authority



When it comes to sandwiches I am very picky about where I purchase them from. Since I grew up in a family who owns a gourmet deli I guess you can say Im a sandwich snob. The fact that people consider places like Subway and Jimmy Johns satisfying truly makes me question the opinion of the population. Chicago Bagel Authority (CBA) on Armitage in Lincoln Park is a hidden gem of a bagel sandwich joint. Known for steaming their bagel sandwiches, CBA is definitely a one of a kind place. The atmosphere inside is humorous and comforting, and although they're bagel sandwiches are absolutely delicious be prepared to wait around 10 minutes for yours to be prepared as the steaming process takes some time. My personal favorite sandwich is The Munster Mash which is their housemade chicken salad with munster cheese and green peppers steamed on an everything bagel. If you are in the lincoln park area and hungry for a quality bagel sandwich you MUST stop at Chicago Bagel Authority located at 953 W. Armitage, Chicago

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts