Memorial Day Madness

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Sunset over Lake Geneva


Cappuccino and Marie Claire for Breakfast

The most delicious Peach Salsa

Bean and Veggie Salad

Veggies and Dill Dip

Happy Memorial Day!


Holidays such as Labor Day, Columbus Day, Memorial Day and President's Day etc I believe all fall under the same category. You get a day off work or school and have an excuse to celebrate but does anyone even know what exactly they're celebrating? I usually don't, but Memorial Day is the one holiday I do like to do something fun for. It marks the unofficial beginning of Summer, and everyone kicks off the Summer with Memorial Day BBQs and fun in the sun. And when BBQs are involved that means good cooking is underway. I went up to Lake Geneva with some of my buddies to boat, relax, and enjoy the scenery. Take a look at my Memorial Day Bliss..

Comments

Popular Posts