Back on Land


So sorry that I have been MIA for a while but I was off celebrating my amazing grandmothers 90th Birthday among 24 of my family members aboard a Disney Cruise. We started sail in Manhattan and made our way up to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. With clear and sunny skies, and a hungry belly to fill, I indulged in all the seafood I laid my eyes on. From lobster rolls, to oysters, to mussels and scallops when traveling along the Atlantic to Canada it is no surprise that scrumptious seafood is much in abundance. With McDonalds offering a McLobster sandwich as well as Subway offering a Lobster sub, it is clear seafood is the norm in northeastern Canada. My favorite find while exploring the culinary street sense of Nova Scotia was the Lobster Poutine. For those unaware, Poutine is an authentic Canadian street food staple that consists of French fries, gravy, and cheese curds. Incase poutine doesn't sound delicious to you yet, add some Lobster in there and you have yourself a winning delectable dish.

Comments

Popular Posts