Korean BBQ!





Last night I finally got the great pleasure to experience Korean BBQ dining. I was first a little skeptical when I was asked to take my shoes off (who is asked to take their shoes off at dinner, really?) but I happily obliged as I wanted to get the full authentic experience. With fast and friendly service and more food than you can process, this was definitely an exciting eating experience for me. Once you place your order the servers rush to your (low) table and quickly place around 20 little saucers filled with different small dishes such as kimchi, octopus, korean sweet potatoes, pickled vegetables and plenty more. You get to cook your own meat, and the restaurant allows you to get creative with all the different dishes and ways you can prepare the meat you grill. The food was fresh, the meat was tender, and the atmosphere makes you feel as though your actually in a Korean state.

Comments

Popular Posts