2011 Academy Awards Fashion

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab
Michelle Williams in Chanel

Natalie Portman in Rodarte

Anne Hathaway in Valentino

Halle Berry in Marchesa

Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang

Christian Bale and his Wife

Mark Wahlberg and wife Rhea

Robert Downy Jr and Wife
Matthew McConaughey and Wife
Last night was the biggest night in Hollywood, it was the 83rd Annual The Academy Awards and the stars were dressed to a tee trying to make the best dressed list. I noticed the color of the night was definitely red. Whether it be Anne Hathaway's Valentino gown or Sandra Bullocks gorgeous Vera Wang dress, red was definitely the color of the 2011 Oscars. Take a look below of my favorite best dressed actresses and couples. I loved Michelle Williams Chanel gown, and I don't know if it's just because I adore her but I fell in love with the color and intricate detail of Mila Kunis' Elie Saab gown.

Comments

Popular Posts