Air France Coach Cuisine


When most people fly coach class they don't typically look forward to the food served on board. Me on the other hand, well I thoroughly enjoy my meals on flights. I look forward to all the miniature packages, ponder about what the dessert is gonna be, and can only hope the main coarse looks at least somewhat edible. I must say the food aboard Air France was good and much better than lets say ummm Delta. The main coarse was chicken and pasta and the starter was this chopped salmon carrot and cucumber salad that was surprisingly good. As for dessert it was some sort of apple tart which was good I suppose for pastries in the sky. The thing I love about Air France flights are that they offer you as many baguettes as you'd like and there really good. Would I dine another dinner a la Air France? Wee!

Comments

Popular Posts