Sunday @ Sunda


I've posted on Sunda a few times before in here, but whenever I go I try and always get something new. My 2 best friends and I decided to brave the snow and head to Sunda for Brunch this past sunday and left with our bellies full and fed. I decided to get the Tempura French Toast Batons, and let me just say they were absolutely out of this world. Crisp and cooked to perfection, the french toast consisted of carmel glazed bananas, brown sugar, and fresh mixed berries topped with homemade whipped cream. Can you say delicious? In case that doesn't sound amazing enough to want to eat, I'm sure after you see the photos of this delectable dish you'll already be putting your coat on to go grab some yourself. To visit Sunda check out their website www.sundachicago.com or visit them at 110 W. Illinois St. Chicago, IL

Comments

Popular Posts