The Bad Apple Burgers

It was Saturday afternoon, and as my stomach was telling my brain it was hungry my brain was telling my stomach that it wanted a quality gourmet burger. My crew and I decided on going to the restaurant The Bad Apple located on 4300 N. Lincoln ave. Chicago, IL. The staff was friendly, the restaurant wasn't over crowded, service was fast, prices were reasonable, and the food was fabulous. I decided to get the Edmund Figs-Gerald burger which consisted of a juicy medium burger topped with goat cheese and fig relish and sizzled onions on a pretzel bun. Personally, I believe if you put absolutely anything on a pretzel roll it will taste divine, and this burger was exactly that. While all the rest of my friends boxed up their other half to take home, my entire burger was settled nice and comfortably in my belly by the time they could even ask for a box. The great thing about the Bad Apple is that you get to choose your choice of fries, you can choose between: Truffle Oil, Firecracker, Minced Garlic, Old Bay, Curry, Creole, and Sweet/Spicy Chipotle, I went with the Truffle Oil fries and they were delish. Needless to say if your craving a quality burger thats reasonably priced with a nice relaxing atmosphere The Bad Apple is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Comments

Popular Posts