The House: San Francisco

Salmon Rolls

Beef Tenderloin and Papaya

Quail

Salmon

Pan Seared Crab with orzo pasta, peas, and corn

Filet on Noodles

Ribeye

Chilean Seabass

Swordfish
San Francisco is a foodie's dream and a restaurant haven. Every restaurant offers such a unique perspective on food, and presents the food as if they were constantly on an episode of TopChef. My friend who recently moved to California insisted that our first night there we dine at The House. The House is a tiny restaurant you would barely recognize if you weren't looking for it. The feel you get as you walk in the restaurant is definitely something of an asian feel and you best make a reservation as they lack lots of seating. Prior to this meal, I would have to say the best dish I endured was in Vienna, Austria a few years back while sitting outside at the outdoor tables people watching while the sun slowly set over the small yet beautiful city. Now, I would have to say that the best meal I have eaten has been at The House. The crab and orzo was a perfect combination and the creamy sauce with the peas and corn made for an unforgettable meal. Besides the fact that my meal was delicious beyond belief, my friends dishes were equally as brilliant. The Seabass, Salmon, and Swordfish were amongst the most moist and tender fish I have ever had and basically melted in my mouth. All in all, the service, food, atmospshere and company made for a magnificent meal.

Comments

Popular Posts