The Power of Flowers





With Spring slowly approaching I'm not only starting to feel that sunshine happiness you get when the weather starts to get warmer but I'm starting to get excited about the leaves, trees and flowers that are going to start to bloom soon. There is an essence about Spring that ignites a happiness inside me that gives me hope that the warmth will soon be coming my way. The sound of the birds chirping in the early morning is a sound of beauty and fills me with joy and excitement of the months to come. I made a quick trip to the market yesterday and couldn't help but to buy me some flowers to brighten up my already sunny day. I must say amongst all the beautiful and brilliant flowers in the world, Hydrangeas are my most favorite of flower. They're big and bright and they lay calmly in your flower vase and every time I look over at them they give me a reason to smile. I feel as though flowers are somewhat similar to pets. Every time you look at them they make you happy, you don't want to leave them at home alone too long, and when you do get home your excited to see them. So for us people who can't have pets I must say flowers is a successful substitute.

Comments

Popular Posts