Sushi Lunch @ OYSY






I was meeting a friend for a shopping/browsing session on Michigan Ave, and decided to stop for a quick bite of sushi before we met up. I have been craving sushi so bad lately, and I always love trying new Sushi places, especially in the city. Conveniently located on Grand right next to the Shops at North Bridge, OYSY is a quaint sushi restaurant filled with a mixture of people on lunch breaks, sushi breaks, and shopping breaks. Being alone, I took a seat at the Sushi bar and ordered some Maki. I tried the Emerald Roll and a Spider Roll and both were very good. I was excited to try the Emerald roll because it was different than my usual order of Ebi Tempura. It consisted of sauteed scallop, asparagus, cucumber, green caviar, and spicy sauce. It was so delicious and definitely a change for me. I have never ordered a spicy roll before and I loved this one, it had so much flavor and spice and I really like how the green caviar was mixed with the rice on the outside of the roll. The spider roll I ordered was also really good, I really like that they fried the shrimp to crisp perfection, as I love anything and everything extra crispy. The service was fine, and the atmosphere was normal and nothing special. I would recommend this restaurant for lunch and for a chill relaxed dinner, but if your looking for a fancy sushi restaurant I would say look somewhere else. The Sushi was definitely great, but the decor and atmosphere was just lacking.

Comments

Popular Posts