S'mores Cookies

I AM THE COOKIE MONSTER!!! I have the sweetest of sweet tooth's so say the name cookie and I'm yours forever. I love all things sweets but there is something about cookies that puts them at the top of my list. I feel like cookies are the soups of sweets; You can throw just about any ingredients in them and they will most likely turn out different yet delicious. Since S'mores are just about my second favorite sweet, I figured S'mores Cookies= COOKIE HEAVEN. Check out the recipe:


S’Mores Cookies
3/4 cup butter — softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
1 cup (more or less) of marshmallows (not large style)
2 Hershey Bars, broken into pieces
Beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Add combined flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and (if using) other stuff.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
Bake in pre-heated oven 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 minutes. Remove and quickly press marshmallows and chocolate into cookies. Return to oven and cook until done (about 3 or 4 more minutes)
Makes about 3 dozen

Comments

Popular Posts