Pleasure at Paisano's on Broadway

I must admit I am picky about the Italian food I eat. I feel like no matter where you go Italian food always tastes the same, fills me up too fast, and overall tastes good, which is why I find it hard to prefer one Italian restaurant over another. Thankfully Paisano's Italian Bistro on Broadway in Richmond, IL has pulled me over to the other side. Now when it comes to Italian food, for me there is only once place to go, and that place is Pasiano's. From the moment you walk in you feel like you just stepped into Italy, whether it be the Italian themed paintings all over the wall or the family love you instantly feel. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure their guests feel welcome and at home, and do everything and anything they can do to accommodate them to their comfort. They offer a variety of entree and appetizer specials and have recently added on an entire full service bar called My Cousin Vinny's. The decor of the bar is top notch with granite counter tops, TV's in bar mirrors, and a ceiling that resembles a night sky with real shining stars.

I ordered the Veal Parmigiano which came in nice small cuts with a side of angel hair pasta. I tried a bite of my buddies Chilean Sea Bass and it was cooked to perfection served over a bed of wild rice. The oysters were unbelievable and extremely fresh, that came along side fresh horseradish. Take a look at just some of the deliciousness this brilliant Italian Bistro offers. To indulge in this great restaurant visit their website www.paisanosonbroadway.com or visit them at 5614 Broadway, Richmond IL.

Veal Parmigiano

Chicken Caeser Salad

Chilean Sea Bass

Oysters

Comments

  1. amazing blog updates! loves the new posts. keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts